Re: Rant (was RE: Details on SVP 2002 Part 2)

sorry, George, but my analysis was done back in the early 1980s, long before
the others. I agree now with Carr regarding Maleevosaurus and Aublysodon.
Ken

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology &
Chief Preparator
Dept. of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Natural History
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205

Fax: (303)331-6492
email: KCarpenter@DMNS.org
Please be advised that this email and
your reply may be monitored by the
Denver Museum of Nature and Science.

>>> <Dinogeorge@aol.com> 16/Oct/02 >>>
In a message dated 10/16/02 6:07:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,