Re: Zuniceratops

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Hunt" <bill@huntstudios.com>
To: "Dinosaur List" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 10:34 PM
Subject: Zuniceratops

OK, I've done my duty and
> introduced you to a new dinosaur.  Or not.  Some of you may be way ahead
of
> me.  Watta ya think?  -  Bill
>
> Bill & Rebecca Hunt
> Hunt Wildlife Studios
> 119 Bierstadt Ct
> Livermore,  CO  80536
> 970-484-0894
Dear Bill and List,

    Actually not. I sculpted the original interpretation of Zuniceratops in
1/5th scale for "When Dinosaurs roamed America".  This was done almost three
years ago under the direction of Dr. Jim Kirkland, the Paleontologist who
named it. Images of my piece in digitized form have graced everything from
Discovery Channel posters to Arby's fast food bags.
    Almost a year ago, I redid the Zuniceratops sculpture with Doug Wolfe,
it's discoverer and co author. It has his and the Mesa Southwest Museum's
official endorsement. A resin Cast of it is on permanent display at the
museum.
     Any one who didn't already see my zuni at this years SVP, and want to
see what it looks like, please send out a private email, and I will send you
a jpeg.

Sincerely,

Cliff Green