Re: "Ultrasaurus"

In a message dated 10/18/02 11:22:41 AM EST, dinoguy@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< It's the brand new one, for kids -- the one you worked on!  And no, I'm not
 blaming you if the book has mistakes.  I understand that it was a
 collaborative effort.

 I saw it going for $14.95 at the Borders bookstore in San Francisco.
 _Ultrasaurus_ gets a two page spread. >>

This must be the Publications International book, then. About a year ago they
asked me to add some writeups on new discoveries, which I did (amounting to
about eight pages), but I guess nobody went through the book to update the
entries that were already there and eliminate the obsolete information (I'd
have been happy to do that, but the subject didn't even come up). I finally
got my author's copies of the new edition a few weeks ago.