A couple of questions

Yes, I'm finally back with a bunch of more questions to ask...

1) What's the difference between Citipati osmolskae & Oviraptor philoceratops? Seriously, to me they both look identical. And while we're at that, in what way does Khaan differ from Ingenia? Does anybody know what Nomingia's head looked like? And is Rinchenia mongoliensis still valid or is it now Oviraptor mongoliensis??

2) Just asking around here, how many of you think that Nanotyrannus is a valid taxon??? I just don't know whether I should consider it a full species or just a juvenile Tyrannosaurus.

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp