From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of Dino Rampage
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 1:53 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: A couple of questions

Yes, I'm finally back with a bunch of more questions to ask...

1) What's the difference between Citipati osmolskae & Oviraptor
philoceratops? Seriously, to me they both look identical. And while
we're at
that, in what way does Khaan differ from Ingenia? Does anybody know what

Nomingia's head looked like? And is Rinchenia mongoliensis still valid
or is
it now Oviraptor mongoliensis??

2) Just asking around here, how many of you think that Nanotyrannus is a

valid taxon??? I just don't know whether I should consider it a full
species
or just a juvenile Tyrannosaurus.

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!