My Chirostenotes

Hi to the all list member

I've just finished my skeletal (and relative flesh and feather reconstruction) of Chirostenotes. Is based on all elements assigned to Chirostenotes, integrated with other caenagnathid and oviraptorosaurs elements. Who want to see it ask me. Any critique and comments are welcome.

Marco

MARCO AUDITORE "Volunteer of Museo Paleontologico Cittadino, Monfalcone" Via S.Giovanni Battista, 7/23 16154 GENOVA SESTRI P. - ITALY Tel: +39-010-6044259 E-mail: maaudito@tin.it Museum Web-Page: http://www.fante.speleo.it