Details on SVP 2002 Part 3 ...

... won't exist.  Sorry guys, but I've been warned by the "higher ups" that
describing information from SVP posters could have dire consequences for
myself.  It's a shame, as there were many fine posters this year, several of
which differed from the abstracts in crucial facts (the Cloverly
"troodontid", the new Elmisaurus stuff...).  I'm quite sympathetic for those
of you who couldn't attend, it's unfortunate you won't be privy to the new
finds until some are officially published.
All is not lost however.  I picked up a copy of Mesozoic Birds: Above the
Heads of Dinosaurs at SVP, and will provide details on it later this week.

Mickey Mortimer