Camptosaurus 1 and 2?

I'm doing a Camptosaurus skeletal reconstruction, but as i gathered
information I noticed there was C. dispar, with the typical straight,
slender skull, and there was another couple of restorations that showed a
more "shapy" skull.. The skeleton was about the same, except from minor
differences in the shoulder blade and ilium, but allmost unnoticable.
It's mostly this skull difference that bothers me, because i first
thought that it may simply be a matter of details while reconstructing,
but such a distinctive skull as the C. dispar has, shouldnt really be
something that could turn up reconstructed with softer shapes.
It was reconstructed with a little bit larger orbits, and somewhat softer
frontal/nasal region, and not as 'linear' as in C. dispar.

Is this just a matter of good and bad restorations, or am I looking at
two different animals, erroneously classified under the same name?

--------Øyvind M. Padron--------
http://the_dinosauria.tripod.com