Re: Peering at review

> Like I said with regard to special creation, do you really think that
Archaeopteryx was the only dino-bird in the Late Jurassic? I say that, as
with birds today, once you have a finch, you soon have fifty species of
finches; once you have an eagle, you soon have dozens of species of eagles.
And once you have archaeopterygid, you soon have dozens of species of
archaeopterygids, all over the world. And hundreds or thousands more
dino-bird species less closely related to archaeopterygids<
Indeed, but the presence of birds (or even birdy creatures) in the late
Triassic or early Jurassic still does not force all dinosaurs to be
secondarily flightless. It could also simply mean that a more explosive
(i.e. more new taxa) radiation of dinosaurs took place further back in time.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
400 E. McConnell Drive #11