Re: SVP 2002

In a message dated 10/21/2002 3:47:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonathan.r.wagner@mail.utexas.edu writes:

< And, of course, there were the usual hooligans and malcontents (Jerry Harris
and Josh Smith come to mind), as well as Mary Kirkaldy, whose camera is more
dangerous than her powers of list administration. >
Always glad to take a picture of people on the floor with drinks in their
hands :-).  And it was excellent to see Jonathan again (he showed me a
picture of his pretty wife Wendi).

< I hope more of you can make it next year! I am told Dan Varner will be at
SVP next year. I am already making preparations... >
Yes, Dan was instrumental in the founding of St. Paul.

I don't think anyone mentioned the billboard on the way into Norman from the
airport:  Something like "see the world's largest brontosaurus,"  accompanied
by a taildragging cartoon dinosaur.  Yuck.

Mary