Alan Brush

For those who appreciate the pre-1858 struggles in
formulating concepts of natural selection
(responsible, indeed, for Richard Owen's machinations
re: the erection of Dinosauria), Alan Brush in 1957
wrote a M.A. thesis which should be published:
The influence of Ovid's "Metamorphoses" on Erasmus
Darwin's biological theories. M.A. thesis, Univ.
California Los Angeles, 54pp.
Since we are supposed to be discussing Mesozoic
Dinosauria on this forum -- some have complained that
studies of extant dinosaurs ("ornithology") have no
place here, and papers I have referred list members to
-- let me establish the link to Mesozoic Dinosauria:
Mesozoic Dinosauria dinosaurs dinosaurs dinosaurs.