a correction

I wrote a while ago...

And, while were on this type of thing, the talk that put Alverazsaurids into
Naosaurids isn't knew. George had already done it in his Dino Press article,
but will he get cited for it? Hell now.<<

Krap...wrong animal, it's not alverazsaurus/ids, I really meant Velocisaurus
is a Naosaurid. I do not mean to imply that Alverazaurids are Naosaurids.
This mistaken identity was brought to my attention. Doohhh!!!

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074