Re: Alan Brush

Stephan Pickering (stefanpickering2002@yahoo.com) wrote:

<Since we are supposed to be discussing Mesozoic Dinosauria on this forum
-- some have complained that studies of extant dinosaurs ("ornithology")>

  We discuss dinosaurs, birds, evolution, and topics of general interest
to the list. We can discuss birds to our hearts content, or we would never
discuss the hoatzin at length, or pterosaurs, etc.. Just ask Mary and
Mickey. BTW, Ornithology has been around a little bit longer than the
study of dinosaurs as a group by more than three hundred years --- why are
you putting it in quotes?

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden