Re: More on "The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt"

MKIRKALDY@aol.com wrote:

>File this under the "there is no bad publicity"
>category:

>"Documentary shows how beer drinking led to dinosaur
>discovery"

>http://www.wsusignpost.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2002/10>/14/3daace53a894b

This little "gem" first showed up in the Philadelphia
Daily News.  I was wondering if it would show up
anywhere else...per an email from the author:
"For what it's worth, the piece ran on the Knight
Ridder wire, and a quick check of Nexis shows that it
ran at least in the Houston Chronicle and in the
London (Ontario) Press...and I know a friend of
mine in Akron interviewed Matt Lamanna's mother, so
you may be surprised how many stories were out
there..."