Re: Mesozoic Dinosauria Systematics

Stephan Pickering (stefanpickering2002@yahoo.com) wrote:

  "The shadow of the bamboo sweeps the stair all night long,
   yet not a mote of dust is stirred.
   The moonbeams penetrate to the bottom of the pool,
   yet in the water not a trace is left."

Mike Taylor (mike@seatbooker.net) wrote:

<I'm sure I speak for us all when I say: "Huh?">

  Being of a philosophical bend _sensu palaeum_ myself, I would only guess
Stephen is trying to point out the "immaterial world has no effect on the
material world." In fossils, however, I disagree, as they are
representative of our ancient material world and tell us how the _present_
material world came into being. Food for thought.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden