RE: How Did Hadrosaurs Survive? (Was: Hadrosaur "mummy" questions )

Cliff Green wrote:

>    It seems to me that the general opinion of duckbills, is that they
> where the equivalent of domesticated farm animals. When a predator got
> through the fence, they just stood there as one by one they where
> decimated.

Even better... since many different herbivores co-existed in the same
habitat, the Tyrannosaurus not only got a free lunch, but a buffet.

Says one Tyrannosaurus to another: "Jeez, if I eat another one of those
hadrosaur drumsticks, I'm gonna pop!!"

Tim