Re: Pterodac. crest

Hey Cliff

    I assume you've got "The Illustrtrated Encyclopedia of Pterosaurs" by
Wellnhofer.  There are 3 or 4 photos of P kochi fossils.  None of these
shows so much as a hint of a crest.  Is there something now out there that
shows P kochi with a crest??  I'd like to see it too.  Is this possibly an
example of sexual dimorphism within the same species, or a new species??  -
Bill

Bill & Rebecca Hunt
Hunt Wildlife Studios
119 Bierstadt Ct