Re: Pterodac. crest

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Peters" <davidrpeters@earthlink.net>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 5:41 AM
Subject: re: Pterodac. crest

> Hey, whatever happened to the supposed dermal crest found on the
> ultraviolet preparation of a _Pterodactylus_?
>
> Dan
>
> It's still there. Ties in nicely with the similar crest found in
> Pterorhynchus.
>
> David Peters
Dear Dave and list.

    I have been working on a life sized Pterodactylus Kochi all week. Just
prior to reading this post, I put it in the mold, sans a crest. #%&*! Please
fill in your favorite curse for translational purposes. I'm sure I already
said it at least twice since this morning.
    So, Does anyone have a reference page for the pterodactylus crest?

Thank heavens for Magic Sculpt Cliff