Re: Tarchia, Silvisaurus, Panoplosaurus

Tarchia is based mostly on cranial material, Silvisaurus on a partial skeleton,
and Panoplosaurus on a partial skeleton and at least 2 skulls. If your interest
in life restorations, we know little about the armor pattern except for the
neck region of Silvisaurus and Panoplosaurus.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology &
Chief Preparator
Dept. of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Natural History
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205

Fax: (303)331-6492
email: KCarpenter@DMNS.org
Please be advised that this email and
your reply may be monitored by the
Denver Museum of Nature and Science.

>>> <padron@stud.ntnu.no> 28/Oct/02 >>>
I'm trying to find skeletal information on these, and all i can find is
skull images.
Does anybody on the list have a as-full-as-possible skeletal diagram on
one or more of these species?
or know the exact list of what bones are actually known for Silvisaurus
and Panoplosaurus (i know Tarchia's supposed to be fairly complete)

I'd appreciate any info, especially detailed skeletal diagramms.
Thanks a lot id advance!

--------Øyvind M. Padron--------
http://the_dinosauria.tripod.com