Re: How Did Hadrosaurs Survive? (Was: Hadrosaur "mummy"questions)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Carpenter" <KCarpenter@dmns.org>
To: <dinonaut@emerytelcom.net>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: How Did Hadrosaurs Survive? (Was: Hadrosaur "mummy"questions)

>  I'm
> still waiting for the answer to my stokesosaurus question. I will pout
like
> a little girl, ( yes I have a little girl ) intil it is answered.
>
> Arms folded in the corner Cliff
>

> so pout. Most theropod workers are at GSA.
>
> Chure described the braincase with Madsen in 1998 (JVP 18:115-125) and
concluded: "Stokesosaurus may be the earliest itemirid, the earliest
tyrannosaurid, or a lineage that independently reached a comparable level of
basicranial organization. Unfortunately the limited amount of known
Stokesosaurus material does not allow for choosing among these
alternatives."

Hey Ken,

    Thanks for the information. BTW, what's GSA?

Cliff Green