Re: How Did Hadrosaurs Survive?

"Williams, Tim" wrote:
> Tim Donovan wrote:
>
> >   Euoplocephalus was adapted to the smaller Albertosaurus and failed to
> > survive alongside T. rex.

> I guess T. rex invented the electric drill.  I can't see any other way that
> a tyrannosaur could bore through ankylosaur armor.

Me neither, but I *can* see how the larger, stronger, faster T. rex
would have a slightly easier time than Albertosaurus if it tried to flip
the ankylosaurs over to expose their unarmoured bellies, and also
probably an easier time not getting killed instantly by their tail
clubs.

I think the ceratopsians had the monopoly on drills at this time.

--
--Sean
http://www.livejournal.com/users/spclsd223/