Re: SUCHOMIMUS = BARYONYX

<I'd say the two are different genera. Suchomimus is larger and has much
taller neural spines--unless of course these are merely ontogenetic
features--and shows many cranial differences from Baryonyx. I await the
paper  and will keep the species in separate genera at least until it
appears.>

  I'll buy this if you can tell me the difference between a genus and a
species, and how features can be "generic" or "specific," rather than the
other?

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden