re:Sinopterus

>>BTW, does someone have informations about this critter (HP Dave Peters

maybe)?
The site is in Chinese -:(

Other infos on scichina website, but I don't have access to it.

Thanks in advance - Aspidel.<<

First time I've heard of it. Or seen it. Giving it two minutes before
writing, It looks like a very juvenile Tapejara with a 15 cm skull.
Maybe a taxon to connect the former "Phobetor" to Tapejara? No fused
carpals, or tarsals.The orbital area is difficult to resolve. Something
funny about that sclerotic ring?

All for now.

Someone post the reference when it is known. Looks like a sweetie ~

David Peters