Re: The Egregious Roadrunner From Hell

A BRIEF RESPONSE TO THIS...adjectives are not
applicable to this forum:
I have spent hours, viewing every aspect of the film,
frame-by-frame. Marcel Delgado did NOT base his
theropod on the FMNH portrait, but on the AMNH
painting of the tyrannosaur confronting the
Triceratops (the latter were used for the models in
CREATION and in the test-footage of the 1933 film, in
the latter the impossibly bipedal primate tossing
stones, shattering the frill of one ceratopsian).
This, in my mind, is a "mural", although not of the
size you are contemplating. As far as the page 91
still: I have the uncropped original, with the wooden
model in the tree for camera settings. Your vision is
not what it should be. Marcel Delgado gave me a
photograph of the theropod puppet atop a table covered
with a sheet of butcher paper (I have the subsequent
photograph of the next frame in the film roll), trying
to bite the back of the styracosaur. In both
photographs, the teeth are barely visible vs. the
startlingly protruding teeth of every tyrannosaur
skull known (cf. Greg Paul's Scientific American book,
page 270). And, please, we are discussing dinosaur
science. I have spent 47 years studying OBie's work
relative to the beautiful beasts (my grandmother was
Edgar Wallace's secretary briefly at RKO when he was
writing the two scripts for KONG/THE BEAST [I have
both, the first with his hand-written notes on some
pages]). The Turner/Goldner photograph album is NOT
authoritative. But, I am wasting my time with these
corrections.