Re: The best dinosaur museum in North America ?

Having never been to most of the museums that others have listed, you may
have to take mine with a grain of salt.
I'd say The North American Museum of Ancient Life, located in Lehi, Utah, is
the best dinosaur museum I've visited. Devoted 99% to dinosaurs, it has huge
exhibits, with dynamic mounts, along with some that you probably won't see
other places (Ultrasauros, Supersaurus, Tanycolagreus, Gargoylosaurus,
Hesperisaurus, Shangtungosaurus), along with a fair amount of real material,
and explanations of dinosaurs and birds, their connections, and how their
anatomy works. Plus great interactive exhibits, like the dig,
build-a-dinosaur, and erosion table. Just my two cents though.
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology
400 E. McConnell Drive #11