Back from the Summer, and Address Change

Greetings, DMLer's!

Just thought I'd drop a note to let you all know that I'm now reconnected
with the mailing list, after signing off for a summer of fun, fieldwork, and
research! The Torosaurus Project is nearing completion, Wyoming dinos are
still as cool as ever, and I even went into the <ominous music> Dark Side:
Theropods! To make a long story short, rough drafts are in the works for
pretty much all of my research topics.

For all who are interested, my phone number and mailing address have
changed, reflecting my move within the SDSM&T dorm system. It is now:

Andy Farke
SDSM&T, Box P301
501 E. St. Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD  57701

Phone: 605-394-2817

Andy

Andrew A. Farke
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Box P301
501 E. St. Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD  57701

Phone: 605-394-2817

E-mail: andyfarke@hotmail.com