Contacting Graeme Worth

Sorry to pester everybody with this, but, I got a message from Graeme Worth yesterday and have been trying to contact him since. My e-mails just bounce back. Does anybody else have this problem or know a solution. His question had to do with MOR555 and its status as a T. rex.

If you are reading this Graeme, I checked and unless someone wants to correct me, MOR555 is definitely a Tyrannosaurus rex.

Darryl Jones  <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my webpage at:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/