RE: It's here...The Czerkas book

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
MKIRKALDY@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 1:10 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: It's here...The Czerkas book

dino.hunter@cox.net wrote:

< Well, what can I say other than it's a must have. X-rays, ultraviolet,
scanning (yea he put some of the slabs on his scanner and scanned them, and
they came out better than photographs!), all per reviewed also so that'll
keep some of you happy.  >

Who were the peers who did the reviewing?

Mary

In some cases the reviewers are anonymous (which I suppose is to save the
reviewer from a wrathfull writer? :) ). Anyway, two of the reviewers are
listed; Peter Wellnhofer, Eberhard "Dino" Frey.

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074