  From: "Ruben Juarez" <rbenglo@hotmail.com>
  To: dinosaur@usc.edu
  Subject: Re: Possible Tyrannosaurid from South America? [is not a
Tyrannosaurid]
  Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:08:10 +0000

  Hello, i read the mesaje about a possible Tyrannosaurid of Argentina. The
  original conference of this specimen was give by Rodolfo Coria in the XVII
  and XVIII Jornadas Argentinas de Paleontología de Vertebrados. The animal is
  a big Coelurosaur, but isn´t a Tyrannosaur. In fact this would be a animal
  related with Megaraptor namunhuaiquii, from Neuquén province too. Similar
  animals have seen found in Chubut, other province of Argentina.

  Rubén Darío Juárez Valieri

  ------
  Facultad de Ciencias Exactas Físicas y Naturales
  Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina