Re: Dinosaur Museum Journal

ekaterina A wrote:
> Is it just me or others who are a little puzzled by
> this mode of publishing such critical finds.

Could be other factors involved that we aren't aware
of. Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Czerkas are trying to raise a
little money after spending alot on those specimens.
Extraodinary claims require extraordinary evidence,
but I'm sure there will be plenty of skeptical inquiry
regarding these fossils. Someone mentioned UV
photographs and other scans done by the author.
Wouldn't any suspicious abnormalities show up on
those? If it turns out that any tampering was done,
and this wasn't addressed in the book, at least we'll
know where to point the finger. So exciting :)

WR