RE: Dinosaur Museum Journal

--- "Tracy L. Ford" <dino.hunter@cox.net> wrote:
> valid suggestions (some I agree with others I don't)
> but to have this idea that he's a hack and shouldn't
> do paleontology is off base as far as I'm
> concerned. (Yes I know you didn't mean it that way,
> it's what I get from others).

Just to clarify I have absolutely no bias against the
Czerkas' and would be just as happy, if they or Sereno
or Holtz or whoever published something interesting.

Given that nobody will question the importance of
their currently reported animals, why publish them in
this somewhat surreptitious way???
-EA

=====