Re: Dinosaur Museum Journal

In a message dated 9/6/02 10:21:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
qilongia@yahoo.com writes:

<< What I worry about otherwise, is that in this latest publication, every
 article is authored by Czerkas, and as primary author.... I fear this
 "journal" may become a forum for his ideas, and would like to see it kick
 off as a _bone fide_ journal, but am not certain. >>

Nothing wrong with someone publishing his own ideas. It's a free country, and
you are free to accept or reject ideas that are self-published. Be your own
peer-reviewer, so to speak.