Re: Dinosaur Museum Journal

In a message dated 9/6/02 10:59:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
a_ekaterina@yahoo.com writes:

<< The fact that Czerkas' push in what seems to be
 incorrect phylogenetic conclusions regarding
 dromeosaurs is definitely not going to help their
 cause: here I agree with Mr. Headden that the DMJ
 needs to became a *real* new journal. >>

I think in the long run we will find that almost all phylogenetic conclusions
in print today will be "incorrect." This is not a problem for me.