Re: Dinosaur Museum Journal

You know... I'm actually mildly disturbed that someone would have a problem
with the publication of this book.... Speaking as an outsider... As in someone
who has no direct contact with this field, (even though he would like to do
nothing but work within and on this subject)... I'd have to say that I
seriously do not care how and who publishes new finds, ideas, theories,
analyses, etc... As long as I can get my claws on them,... As long as I
understand that the people involved are indeed knowledgeable and respectable in
their trade, (as I always have seen the Czerkas as being, never mind with the
backing of the Chinese co-authors)... I am one very, very happy guy. Get your
information out... It's all that I ask... I am far from one who is dismissing
peer review... But I tell you what... Peer reviewed or not... I'll use other
resources, ask my questions to other experts, etc,... so that I can decide for
myself whether or not what was presented, regardless of what publication !
it!
 was in, was in fact agreeable.... not only to my own investigations... but to
the theories, opinions, data, and points of views of others in the field.

And that's my 2 cents...

Kris