Re: Dinosaur Genera List update #192

Re: ARCHAEOVOLANS below. You write:
   Nondinosaurian: bird.
This is scientifically incorrect, and not supportable
by any evidentiary standards of phylogenetic analysis
(either osteological or soft anatomy).
It should read: Avian theropod.
There have not existed, and do not exist now, taxa
which can be described as a "nondinosaurian"
"bird[s]".
There are nonavian dinosaurs, indeed, but one cannot
use the vernacular word "bird", somehow divorcing its
phylogeny from other theropods (200 synapomorphies, if
not considerably more, disprove your wording, placing
avian dinosaurs within Maniraptora). You cannot, as I
am inferring you are doing, presume  the 200
synapomorphies positioning Aves within Theropoda are
all convergences.
I believe that to continue this egregious dichotomy
you insist on -- dinosaur/"bird" -- is to ignore the
evidence of homoplasy or synapomorphy, and is
pseudoscience. If you have rigorous methods of
disproving that Aves are not Theropoda -- then, by all
means, I would like them presented in detail (even it
means installments on this forum), so that others can
analyze and test your presumptions.