Website News.

After a long  interval  and just about  to attend the SVPCA in
Cambridge, I'm pleased to announce  the revamping of the website with a
whole new section  dedicated to celebrate the arrival of "Dave" to the
Natural History Museum in London and my continuing  amazement at the new
discoveries in China. Click on "Dave" to see the  New Chinese Revolution
Part Two, which I'm sure will continue to ruffle a few feathers.... it
has been peer reviewed by Scott Hartman and Darren Naish... what else
can anyone ask from life?

As part of the revamping I'm glad that  I finally  managed  to widen the
range and control a little bit more closely the quality of the prints on
offer.
The new "Dinosaur Field Guide" co-authored by Henry Gee and myself is
also virtually finished and the final layout stages will go to print
very soon.
It's been a tour-de-force. Henry and I are glad with the product, which
will be indeed highly imaginative (to put it mildly)...  however, we
have kept the tradition of doing our homework. So look out for that in
the next months.

In the meantime, you're all invited to see the novelties. Feedback is
always appreciated.

Luis Rey