Re: 10% For Paleontology

> Oh, you poor diluted fools.

B-) I agree that I am a poor diluted fool (even though I'll have to look up
what diluted means in this context... I'm too much used to chemistry). I
just think "they" might like the publicity effect of "look, we've got a
real, famous dino researcher who makes sure that our dinos are correct", and
might perhaps even go to some lengths to keep that effect. Maybe they would
like to make even more publicity out of their generosity...

"The optimist believes that this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist knows it."
-- forgot who, reported by HP Mike Taylor