Re: 10% For Paleontology

*creeps out of her until-now-permanent lurk* Speaking
of famous dino researchers in the media, did anyone
else catch Bob Bakker on last night's episode of Space
Ghost, Coast to Coast? He had about 5 seconds to show
off a real nice Tsintaosaurus skull before Zorak
zapped him. And they say cartoons won't teach you
anything :)

Zelda