Re: T. rex (especially for Graeme)

A second apology to the rest of the list, but I cannot use any of the email addresses that Graeme sent me and the list of specimens he asks for are definitely within the bounds of what the list offers. Please, if you know I am wrong, or can add any information to what I have put, it would help a lot. All my direct messages to him bounce saying:

5.7.1 You are the lucky winner of a SPAM block.

It makes me say bad words.