Re: need Saltasaurus ref

  This is for *Saltasaurus loricatus*, the type and best known species;
the others have been removed to either *Neuquensaurus* or are considered
dubiously refered.

Bonaparte, J.F. & Powell, J.E. 1980. A continental assemblage of tetrapods
from the Upper Cretaceous beds of El Brete, northwest Argentina
(Sauropoda-Coelurosauria-Carnosauria-Aves). _Mémoires du Societe de
géologique, France -- nouevelle séries_ 139: 19-28.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden

Yahoo! - We Remember