Re: Mandarin Duck oviraptorids

I gather this is about the few pictures displayed online a while back of
lagerstaett-preserved oviraptorids. That's just what they are right now,
online published stuff. Lü is working on some well-preserved
oviraptorosaurs, reputedly oviraptorids. We just need to wait.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden

Yahoo! - We Remember