Re: Mandarin Duck oviraptorids

Jaime wrote-
I gather this is about the few pictures displayed online a while back of
lagerstaett-preserved oviraptorids. That's just what they are right now,
online published stuff. Lü is working on some well-preserved
oviraptorosaurs, reputedly oviraptorids. We just need to wait.

Okay,
So... while we're waiting... how do you do characters like the double-dots over the "u" (sorry, I forgot what they are called)?

NICK GARDNER  Paleoartist  Aim CloudRaptor05