Re: Mass/length estimates

From: Sean Carroll <sean@kua.net>

In PDW, Paul very roughly estimates _Piveteausaurus_ (which he thinks
may be a species of _Proceratosaurus_, _P. divesensis_) at somewhere
around 50 kg, with an approximation symbol *and* a question mark. He
does not even make a guess on length, though.

I noticed that, too. But does anyone else hold this view regarding the animal's phylogenetic status? I think the most recently analyses place _Piveteausaurus_ closer to allosauroids.

Jordan Mallon

AIM: jslice mallon