Re: Umlauted characters Re: Mandarin Duck oviraptorids

There is another option. Press Ctrl and Shift key simultanious. Press the
double dot. Then the o (or any other letter which is technically allowed). But
it does not work in all software. Word accepts it, but my Lotus Notes (software
at the office) seems
to ignore it.

Bert 'Angel to some, demon to others' Dol
Grafisch Manager, Toolkeeper Grafische Applicaties en ook nog Fysisch analist-2
(no particular order)
Analytical Laboratory
Philips Semiconductors Stadskanaal                         'Do, or do not.
There is no try.'
The Netherlands
      -  Yoda
Phone:  0031 599 632380/632306
Fax:        0031 599 632514
Mobile:  0031 620 440978

'I have the right to remain violent, anything I say or do will be used against
you' - The Law Of Bert