new book

Hey, for once I'm not plugging one of my Indiana University Press books.
Here's something that I just came across:

J.B. Murphy, C. Ciofi, C. de al Panouse, and T. Walsh (eds.), 2002.  Komodo
Dragons: Convservation and Biology.  Smithsonian Institution Press.

At first glance, the amount of new (post-Auffenberg) information about field
biology is limited.  However, there are review chapters on biology, including a
chapter with interesting new data on home range and core area size.  There is
also a chapter about behavioral complexity and play.  In addition, there are
chapters involving captives that provide info on microbial biology and growth
rates in captivity.  Looks like there might be several things of interest to
folks on this list.

So...anybody want me to review this book for a journal, so this cheapskate
won't have to spring for a copy?

Jim Farlow

P.S.  And in case you just LOVE varanids (and who on this list doesn't), Eric
Pianka is putting together a big book about extant varanid biology for IU
Press.  (Couldn't resist a plug)