RE: Who says dromaeosaurs can't fly? [JOKE]

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Mike Taylor
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 8:49 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Who says dromaeosaurs can't fly? [JOKE]

* Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:23:07 -0700
> From: "Tracy L. Ford" <dino.hunter@cox.net>
>
> We have to STOP thinking of what flying was, not what flying is
> today. It's like banging my head against the wall.

Well, that's _one_ definition of flying :-)<
*
* Oh, great, that makes about as much sense as heads I win, tails you loose.
Doohhh!
*
* What I meant to say was .. We have to STOP thinking of what modern flying
is, an think of what flying was.

)_v__/\  "The tale grew in the telling" -- Opening words of
         J. R. R. Tolkein's foreword to _The Lord of the Rings_

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074

.