[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Six Feathery Ponderings...
Okay, so this is a few questions (reply offlist if neccessary)...
1. Does anyone know the complete citation for HP Darren Naish's "Birds of a
2. Does anyone know the complete citation for S. Czerkas' presentation at
the Florida Dinosaur Bird Evolution Symposium?
3. Were the proceedings ever published from that symposium? I heard they
were planning on doing so...
4. Xing Xu did a presentation at that same symposium about a new feathered
juvenile maniraptoran. Was this ever published?
5. Which individuals were present in the American "Dream Team" that studied
*Sinosauropteryx*? Which specimen was that anyway?
6. Speaking hypothetically, if *Archaeopteryx* and the dromaeosaurs formed a
clade excluding other taxa, would this clade be Deinonychosauria or
Archaeopterygiformes? And what would the sister group of birds to this
clade be called? Avialae?
NICK GARDNER Paleoartist AIM: CloudRaptor05
Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.