Sinosauropteryx

OK

I have read couple of days articles and papers about sinosauropteryx prima.
And here are my conclusions and I hope some one could tell me are they right.

1)The first sinosauropteryx dark area is not crocodile like septum.
 it is the guts of this animal.

2)the third specimen's tail end does not belong to it.

3) third specimen tail is shorter than the firts specimen.

also I was thinking that is there any picture of fourth specimen or information.
Because I havent saw anything.