Cryptovolans skeletal reconstruction (AKA Monty Pigdon's Flying Czerkas)

If anyone's interested, I've attempted a crude skeletal reconstruction
of Cryptovolans, which the truly brave can see here:

http://www.geocities.com/dannsdinosaurs/cryptovolans_skeleton.gif

Keep in mind this is based mostly on an image I got from the PDF version
of the Nature (416:36-37) article, which is hardly the best quality.
Also take into account that, as an artist, I make a great geospatial
consultant.