RE: Who says dromaeosaurs can't fly?

Greg Paul noted in this thread and in DA that dromie tails were similar to
those of long-tailed pterosaurs. Just to take this is step further, the
spray of feathers on the end of Cryptovolans' tail may well serve the same
function as the diamond-shaped bit on Rhamphorynchus. Not sure what this was
used for, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for anything terrestrial!
IIRC, Dave (NGMC 91) has a spray of feathers at the end of it's tail. So
does the tail added to the third(?) Sinosauropteryx specimen. So, tellingly,
do all extant volant birds (I think!) Anyway, just an idea.

Regards,
Michael Lovejoy